How to Prepare a Return
Non-Control and Schedule 3-5 Returns
- Walk through the shelves of the pharmacy, pulling all outdated material and any products up to 3 months
- Put any control products (C3-5) into a separate BAG and use the Schedule 3, 4, 5 Form to list them separately.
- Any liquids need to be placed into a plastic zip lock bag. All glass containers must be wrapped. They can
still be in the same box with your regular return.
- Place everything into one or multiple boxes. Make sure the dimensions of your boxes do not exceed
- Secure each box carefully to avoid losing any merchandise. Contact The Rx
Exchange to schedule a date for pick-up.
- Our common carrier will arrive on the scheduled date to pick up the merchandise.
- Your return will be processed within 48 hours of us receiving your merchandise. You will receive a
full report along with the results of your return within one week of receipt.
SCHEDULE 2 DRUGS WILL BE PROCESSED SEPERATELY
Schedule 2 Returns
- Obtain a Schedule 2 inventory form from your Rx Exchange representative, or download here.
- Completely fill out the inventory form. All information is needed to accurately complete the DEA Form 222.
Please write clearly.
- Fax your completed Schedule 2 inventory form, along with a copy of your pharmaceutical state and DEA
licenses, to The Rx Exchange at 678-306-1871.
- The Rx Exchange will execute the DEA Forms 222 and forward them to you with a Schedule 2
return packet. Please follow the instructions carefully.